E691 Dalitz plot analysis of [Lambda][sub c][sup +] [yields] pK[sup [minus]][pi][sup +] decays [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Mississippi. Department of Physics and Astronomy, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The resonant decays of the [Lambda][sub c][sup +] can give insight into the weak decay mechanism of this charmed baryon. We have performed a Dalitz plot analysis of the final state for a clean sample [Lambda][sub c][sup +] [yields] pK[sup [minus]][pi][sup +] decays observed in photoproduction experiment E691 at Fermilab. We measure [Gamma](pK*(892)[degrees])/[Gamma] (pK[sup [minus]][pi][sup +]) = .35 [plus minus] .09 [plus minus] .07. We also observe an unexpected enhancement at low pK- invariant mass.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-9207178-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
E791 physics workshop, Santa Cruz, CA (United States), 27-31 Jul 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714165