Recent developments in neutron electric dipole moment and related CP violating quantities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We summarize recent theoretical developments in CP violation related to the neutron electric dipole moment, chromo-electric dipole moments for quarks, chromo-electric dipole moment for gluon, and electric dipole moments for electron and W boson. 31 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c-90/264-t
E 1.99: nuhep-th--90/37
E 1.99: conf-900822--25
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
25. IUPAP international conference on high energy physics, Singapore (Singapore), 2-8 Aug 1990.
Chang, D. . Dept. of Physics and Astrono.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714346