Perturbative corrections to university and renormalization group behaviour [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The influence of weak coupling corrections on tests of the universality of lattice actions is discussed. The two loop corrections described in this paper were performed using the background field method. An estimate is also provided of the perturbative corrections to asymptotic scaling for the Wilson action. Monte Carlo simulation of Lattice QCD is carried out at finite, large values of the bare coupling g, but the continuum limit of the theory corresponds to vanishing g. When extracting physical results from lattice calculations it is therefore important to correct for the non-zero value of the coupling constant. The results of some perturbative calculations are reported, which address this question.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on gauge theory on a lattice, Argonne, IL, USA, 5 Apr 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714381