Renormalized action improvements [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Finite lattice spacing artifacts are suppressed on the renormalized actions. The renormalized action trajectories of SU(N) lattice gauge theories are considered from the standpoint of the Migdal-Kadanoff approximation. The minor renormalized trajectories which involve representations invariant under the center are discussed and quantified. 17 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1984., "anl-hep-cp-84-20", " conf-8404119-2", "DE84011810", Workshop on gauge theory on lattice, Argonne, IL, USA, 5 Apr 1984., and Zachos, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714415