Lattice fields and strong interactions [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- I review the lattice formulation of gauge theories and the use of numerical methods to investigate nonperturbative phenomena. These methods are directly applicable to studying hadronic matter at high temperatures. Considerable recent progress has been made in numerical algorithms for including dynamical fermions in such calculations. Dealing with a nonvanishing baryon density adds new unsolved challenges. 33 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1989., "bnl-42968", " conf-8905143-3", "DE89015099", NATO advanced study institute international advanced course on the nuclear equation of state, Peniscola, Spain, 12 May - 3 Jun 1989., and Creutz, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714622