Resonances in photon-photon scattering [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Selected topics in meson spectroscoy are reviewed as they are illuminated by photon-photon collisons. Subjects include the S*/f/sub 0/ (975) and delta/a/sub 0/ (980) as /ovr qq/qq candidates, the /iota///eta/ (1460) and theta/f/sub 2/ (1700) as glueball candidates, and the spin 1 X(1420) seen in tagged events which represents new physics whether its parity is positive, J/sup PC/ = 1/sup + +/, or negative with exotic J/sup PC/ = 1/sup /minus/+/. 57 refs., 2 figs., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. international workshop on photon-photon collisions, Shoresh, Israel, 24 Apr 1988.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14714802