Effects of a new heavy neutral vector boson at SLC and LEP [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Models with an extra neutral gauge boson (Z') are discussed. We constrain the Z' mass as a function of its mixing angle with the known Z/sup 0/ by requiring that the Z/sup 0/ mass not be shifted excessively by this mixing, and from the Higgs vacuum expectation value structure of the mass matrix. We compare these limits with those previously found from neutral current experiments. We discuss possible effects of non-excluded models on e/sup +/e/sup -/ physics at SLC and LEP. 8 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1986., "slac-pub-3920", " conf-8603119-4", "DE86010853", 21. Rencontre de Moriond: strong interactions and gauge theories conference, Les Arcs, France, 16 Mar 1986., and Franzini, P.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715198