Deep inelastic lepton scattering from nucleons and nuclei [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A pedagogical review is presented of results obtained from inclusive deep inelastic scattering of leptons from nucleons and nuclei, with particular emphasis on open questions to be explored in future experiments.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on fundamental muon physics: atoms, nuclei, and particles, Los Alamos, NM, USA, 20 Jan 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715232