Excited baryons [electronic resource].
- Troy, N.Y. : Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The status of the theory of the low-energy approach to hadron structure is reviewed briefly by surveying a few relevant models. A few examples of tests needed to sort out the predictions of different models pertaining to the quark-gluon structure of hadrons are discussed, and given the resulting physics objectives, a few experimental options for excited baryon research at CFBAF are suggested. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-8606241-4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility summer school, Newport News, VA, USA, 23 Jun 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715255