Measurement of the tau lepton lifetime [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report the measurement of the lifetime of the tau lepton. This measurement was made using the HRS spectrometer at PEP, operating at 29 GeV. The 3 prong decay vertices were measured using a four layer tubular cell vertex chamber. The lifetime of the tau was determined to be tau/sub tau/ = .28 +- .02 +- .02 ps. 7 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
23. international conference on high-energy physics, Berkeley, CA, USA, 16 Jul 1986.
Chapman, J.; Abachi, S.; Bylsma, B.G.; Baringer, P.; Cork, B.; DeBonte, R.; Brabson, B.; Brom, J.M.; Akerlof, C.; Blockus, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715277