Quest for supersymmetry [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 90 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The notation of supersymmetric models is presented and the assumptions of supersymmetry are discussed. The various limits which can be applied to supersymmetric models from cosmological considerations are considered. Direct searches for supersymmetry in electron-positron and hadron machines are discussed. The constraints from rare processes are considered, and an overview is given of the prospects for future searches and ways of evading the existing limits. 135 refs., 57 figs., 4 tabs. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715299