Search for horizontal bosons at the SSC [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The production process anti p p ..-->.. l/sup -/l'/sup +/ + X, where the leptons belong to two different generations and X refers to spectator jets, provides a clear signature for horizontal (generation-changing) bosons when the leptons are emitted nearly back-to-back and p/sub T//sup miss/ = 0. Cross sections and p/sub T/ distributions for each lepton are presented, and discovery limits on M/sub H/ are extracted for several different channels.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1984., "fnal/c-84/77-t", " conf-8406198-5", "DE84017257", Design and utilization of the superconducting super collider summer study, Snowmass, CO, USA, 23 Jun 1984., Albright, C.H.; Gunion, J.F.; Haber, H.E.; Deshpande, N.G., and Northern Illinois Univ., Dekalb (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715529