CP violation [electronic resource] : the standard model and left-right symmetric electroweak models
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We review and discuss CP violation in the minimal standard model of the electroweak interactions, and in general left-right symmetric electroweak models based on the gauge groups SU(2)/sub L/ x SU(2)/sub R/ x U(1). We point out that in left-right symmetric models the contribution to epsilon' due to W/sub L/-W/sub R/ mixing could be as large as the present experimental limit. Some other effects of W/sub L/-W/sub R/ mixing are also considered. 49 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on the intersections between particle and nuclear physics, Steamboat Springs, CO, USA, 23 May 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715535