QCD predictions for charmonium production in p anti p collisions [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Within the framework of perturbative QCD, the formalism of exclusive processes is used to give predictions for the production cross section of charmonium resonances.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
7. European symposium on antiproton interactions, Durham, UK, 9 Jul 1984.
Berger, E.L.; Damgaard, P.H.; Tsokos, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715540