Meson radiation from quark-gluon plasma [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Meson formation and radiation at the surface of quark-gluon plasma are studied by making use of the chromoelectric flux tube model. The effect of the surface meson radiation on the hydroexpansion of the plasma fluid is also discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1983., "lbl-16819", " conf-8310245-1", "DE84005199", Conference on Hadron substructure in nuclear physics, McCormick's Creek S.P., IN, USA, 19 Oct 1983., and Matsui, T.; Glendenning, N.K.; Banerjee, B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715568