Study of heavy flavored particles [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (224 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- State University of New York at Albany, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses progress on the following topics: time-of- flight system; charmed baryon production and decays; D decays to baryons; measurement of sigma plus particles magnetic moments; and strong interaction coupling. (LSP)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1991., "doe/er/40631-t1", "DE92007060", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715726