Recent results from proton-antiproton colliders [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (29 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- New results from the CERN and Fermilab proton-antiproton colliders are summarised. The areas covered are jet physics, direct photon production, W and Z production and decay, heavy flavor production, the search for the top quark, and the search for more exotic phenomena. 46 refs., 20 figs., 4 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c-90/146-e
E 1.99: conf-900367--1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. international symposium on particles, strings and cosmology, Boston, MA (USA), 27-31 Mar 1990.
Geer, S. . High Energy Physics Lab.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715840