Investigation of parton fragmentation with the TPC detector at PEP [electronic resource] : recent results
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Long-range correlations are discussed as a new tool to test the parton model and jet universality and are used to determine general properties of quark fragmentation functions. Proton-antiproton correlatiosns and proton rapidity distribution yield information about details of the confinement process, excluding e.g. the decay of heavy mesonic clusters as the dominant source of baryons.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1985., "lbl-20117", " conf-8506194-1", "DE86000606", International symposium on multiparticle dynamics, Kiryat Anavim, Israel, 1 Jun 1985., and Hofmann, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715848