Monte Carlo studies of quark-gluon dynamics [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recent progress in understanding strong interaction physics through Monte Carlo simulation of lattice gauge theory is reviewed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "bnl-30136", " conf-810986-1", "DE82001808", Meeting of the division of particles and fields of the American Physical Society, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, 9 Sep 1981., and Creutz, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715856