Suppression of superheavy magnetic monopoles in grand unified theories [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The superheavy magnetic monopoles predicted by grand unified theories would not be produced in significant numbers if electromagnetic gauge invariance is spontaneously broken when the temperature T is greater than T/sub c/ >approx. 1 TeV.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1980., "slac-pub-2584", " conf-800724-26", 20. international conference on high energy physics, Madison, WI, USA, 17 Jul 1980., and Pi, S.Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715917