Nonperturbative vacuum and hard scattering processes [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A number of interesting suggestions for the QCD nonperturbative vacuum have been advocated in recent years by a group of people in Copenhagen. Some of the main ideas are briefly reviewed. An attempt to obtain the physical effects of the nonperturbative vacuum by studying hard scattering processes such as e/sup +/e/sup -/ ..-->.. hadrons is also described. 2 figures.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
20. international conference on high energy physics, Madison, WI, USA, 17 Jul 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14715922