Nuclear effects in muon scattering [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The results of measurements of structure functions in iron and deuterium by the European Muon Collaboration are presented. In addition some newer data on the measurements of hadrons produced in the interaction of muons with nuclei are discussed. The prospects for future measurements at CERN and Fermilab are outlined. 15 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on the intersections between particle and nuclear physics, Steamboat Springs, CO, USA, 23 May 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716040