Nonfactorizability of inclusive distributions in perturbative QCD. [Leading algorithms approximation, large-angle gluon correction, transverse momentum] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Inclusive distribution for lepton pair production was studied in QCD in an improved leading logarithms approximation that allows for large angle gluon correction. A formula is derived for arbitrary values of the dilepton transverse momentum. It does not factorize into the generalized Drell--Yan form. 10 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hwa, R. C.; Wosiek, J.
Science Research Council, Chilton (UK). Rutherford Lab.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716141