Radiative decays of PSI(3684). [Branching fraction, upper limits] [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 103 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of studies of radiative decays of psi(3684) are presented. The data for this work were obtained with the Magnetic Detector at the electron-positron storage ring SPEAR. These results indicate the existence of three states chi, with masses 3415, 3500, and 3550 MeV, produced in radiative decays of psi'. There is evidence for a fourth state with mass either 3340 or 3455 MeV. From study of the psi(3684) inclusive photon spectrum, the branching fraction for psi(3684) ..-->.. ..gamma.. chi(3415) was determined to be 7.5 +- 2.6%. Branching fraction upper limits of 1 to 4% at the 90% confidence level were obtained for monochromatic photon production above 250 MeV by psi or psi'.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-5518
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716343