Radiative corrections in SU/sub 2/ x U/sub 1/ LEP/SLC [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- European Organization for Nuclear Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We show the sensitivity of various experimental measurements to one-loop radiative corrections in SU/sub 2/ x U/sub 1/. Models considered are the standard GSW model as well as extensions of it which include extra quarks and leptons, SUSY and certain technicolor models. The observation of longitudinal polarization is a great help in seeing these effects in asymmetries in e/sup +/e/sup -/ ..-->.. ..mu../sup +/..mu../sup -/, tau/sup +/tau/sup -/ on Z/sup 0/ resonance. 25 refs., 22 figs., 10 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1985., "slac-pub-3725", " conf-8503176-1", "DE85018109", LEP physics study group: precision tests of the standard model at the Z/sup 0/, Geneva, Switzerland, 19 Mar 1985., Lynn, B.W.; Peskin, M.E.; Stuart, R.G., and Stanford Research Inst., Menlo Park, CA (USA). Poulter Labs.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716458