Physics at the J/psi and the status of glueballs [electronic resource].
- Santa Cruz, Calif. : University of California, Santa Cruz, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Santa Cruz and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent results on the J/psi, iota(1440), and theta(1690) from the Crystal Ball, DM2, and Mark III collaborations are presented together with preliminary results on charmonium states from the CERN-ISR R704 experiment. The J/psi two-body decays into a vector and a pseudoscalar meson are discussed; these results provide information about the quark content of the eta and eta' and are relevant to models in which these states are mixed with glueballs. New spin-parity determinations of the iota(1440) and theta(1690) are presented, as well as several recent branching ratio measurements including evidence for the decay theta(1690) ..-->.. ..pi../sup +/..pi../sup -/. 18 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1984., "slac-pub-3436", " conf-8408141-1", "DE85005538", 4. international conference on physics in collision, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, 22 Aug 1984., and Perrier, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716505