Has hadronic color been excited in neutrino experiments. [Cross sections] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The effect of the massive ''color'' gluon excitation in charged current ..nu..N and anti..nu..N inclusive scattering is studied. The observed rise in sigma/sub c//sup anti..nu..//sigma/sub c//sup ..nu../ and (y)/sup anti..nu../ can be understood as a transient effect arising from the opening of hadronic ''color'' thresholds. This interpretation of the charged current neutrino phenomena does not call for the introduction of the right-handed current of the type (anti pn')/sub R/.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International neutrino conference, Aachen, F.R. Germany, 8 Jun 1976.
Sidhu, D.P.; Mohapatra, R.N.; Pati, J.C.
Brookhaven National Lab., Upton, N.Y. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716648