Total hadron cross section, new particles, and muon electron events in e/sup +/e/sup -/ annihilation at SPEAR [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 35 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The review of total hadron electroproduction cross sections, the new states, and the muon--electron events includes large amount of information on hadron structure, nine states with width ranging from 10's of keV to many MeV, the principal decay modes and quantum numbers of some of the states, and limits on charm particle production. 13 references. (JFP)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "slac-pub-1706", " conf-7511140-1", Symposium on electron and photon interactions in resonance region, Tokyo, Japan, 25 Nov 1975., and Richter, B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716663