Exclusive spin-dependent pion production in medium-energy nucleon-nucleon collisions. [800 MeV] [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Application of a unitary, relativistic three-body isobar model to the reaction pp ..-->.. np..pi../sup +/ at 800 MeV gives a good parameter-free representation of the exclusive spin-averaged cross section and asymmetry. 4 figures.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "la-ur-80-2994", " conf-800994-6", International symposium on H.E. physics with polarized beams and polarized targets, Lausanne, Switzerland, 25 Sep 1980., and Cass, A.; Silbar, R.R.; Dubach, J.; Kloet, W.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716713