Recent Results from Neutrino Interactions in Heavy Neon [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent results presented from a study of muon neutrinos interacting in heavy neon include dilepton production, strange particle rates, the D<sup>0</sup> → K<sup>0</sup>π<sup>+</sup>π<sup>-</sup> decay, the lack of observation of new particles, and the cross section for nu<sub>e</sub> + e elastic scattering. 8 references (JFP)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
19th Conference on High Energy Physics, Tokyo, Japan, 23 Aug 1978.
Baltay, C.; Tanaka, M.; Kirk, H. G.; Kahn, S. A.; Palmer, R. B.; Cnops, A. M.; Connolly, P. L.; Murtagh, M. J.; Samios, N. P.; Caroumbalis, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14716880