Biosurveillance, observations on the cancellation of BioWatch Gen-3 and future considerations for the program : testimony before the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications, Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives / statement of Chris Currie
- Currie, Christopher Keith
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : color illustration
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-14-267T
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 9, 2015).
"For release ... June 10, 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14717288