Consumers' location data [electronic resource] : companies take steps to protect privacy, but practices are inconsistent, and risks may not be clear to consumers : testimony before the Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology, and the Law, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate / statement of Mark L. Goldstein
- Goldstein, Mark L.
- Additional Titles:
- Companies take steps to protect privacy, but practices are inconsistent, and risks may not be clear to consumers
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Off, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-14-649T
- Data protection—Law and legislation—United States
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- Telecommunication—Law and legislation—United States
- Electronic records—Access control—United States
- Disclosure of information—Law and legislation—United States
- Electronic commerce—Security measures
- Mobile communication systems—Security measures—United States
- Wireless communication systems—Security measures—United States
- Global Positioning System—Security measures—Data processing
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 5, 2015).
"For release ... June 4, 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14717292