Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Ukraine : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States constituted by the actions and policies of persons that undermine the democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine declared in Executive Order 13660 of March 6, 2014, and expanded in scope by Executive order 13661 of March 16, 2014, and further expanded in Executive Order 13662 of March 20, 2014, is to continue in effect beyond March 6, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2009-2017 : Obama)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Obama, Barack
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-14
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 3, 2015."
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 19, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 14717577