The importance of regional strategies in rural economic development : joint hearing before the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, United States Senate, and the Subcommittee on Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, May 1, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 102 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry. Subcommittee on Jobs, Rural Economic Growth, and Energy Innovation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AG 8/3:S.HRG.113-557
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 19, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14717624