Federal role in addressing the tragedy of youth suicide : hearing before the Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on adequacy of current federal research and prevention efforts and the role of the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention in youth suicides, April 30, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 103 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 99-250
- Title from title screen (viewed on March 4, 2015).
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-99-21."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14717711