Coronado National Forest, Arizona / constructed in 2013 by digital methods at the Geospatial Service and Technology Center ; 2014 field review and additional edits were provided by the Southwestern Region
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southwestern Region
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Coronado National Forest, Sierra Vista and Nogales Ranger Districts, Arizona, 2015
- [Albuquerque, N.M.] : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color, plastic-coated ; 59 x 101 cm, folded to 10 x 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geospatial Service and Technology Center (U.S.)
- 9781628112047 and 1628112042
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 ; Albers projection, central meridian at 110°30ʹ00ʺ (W 111°30ʹ00ʺ--W 110°07ʹ30ʺ/N 32°00ʹ00ʺ--N 31°19ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by gradient tints, hachures, shading, and spot heights., Shipping list no.: 2015-0149-P., Indexed., "Forest Service Map.", Includes text, "Travel Policy" list of regulations, gradient tints scale, recreation opportunity chart, and index to USGS topographic maps., and Text, color illustrations, location map, and ancillary maps of Sycamore Canyon, Madera Canyon, Parker Canyon Lake, Miller Peak Wilderness, and Peña Blanco Lake on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 14717970