Prototype airport sustainability rating system : characteristics, viability, and implementation options / Carol Lurie, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. [and three others].
- Lurie, Carol
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
Airport Cooperative Research Program
United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP report, 1935-9802 ; 119
- Summary -- chapter 1. Introduction -- chapter 2. Review of existing resources, guidelines, metrics, and rating and certification programs -- chapter 3. Phase I and Phase II stakeholder outreach -- chapter 4. Development of prototype rating system -- References -- Abbreviations and acronyms -- Glossary -- appendix A. Sources consulted for the review of existing resources, guidelines, metrics, and rating & certification programs -- appendix B. Stakeholder outreach process and detailed findings -- appendix C. Preliminary user guide : annotated outline -- appendix D. Airport sustainability activities : user guide excerpts -- appendix E. Sustainability activity definitions and performance metrics -- appendix F. Potential work plan for Phases III and IV -- appendix G. Airport sustainability best practices.
- "TRB's Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Report 119: Prototype Airport Sustainability Rating System--Characteristics, Viability, and Implementation Options identifies the features of an airport sustainability rating system, identifies options for implementing the rating system and a certification program, and evaluates the viability of their implementation and adoption."--Publisher description.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 75-77).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 02-28
View MARC record | catkey: 14718121