Restaurant success by the numbers : a money-guy's guide to opening the next new hot spot / Roger Fields
- Fields, Roger
- Berkeley, Calif. : Ten Speed Press, 2014.
- Second edition ; rev. edition.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 298 pages : charts ; 24 cm
- Dreaming for success. The rules of the game ; Your restaurant concept ; Your target market ; Location, location, location ; Dollars and sense -- Developing the details. Constructing the menu ; Fashioning design and ambience ; Setting the table ; Raising the bar ; Designing the kitchen ; Staffing -- Getting down to business. Getting the money to make it a reality ; Setting up your business ; Taking it to the streets ; Opening day and beyond.
- A practical guide for opening a restaurant, with tips on choosing a location, designing a menu, hiring staff, and making a profit.
- 1607745585 (trade paperback)
9781607745587 (trade paperback)
- Includes index.
Previous edition: 2007.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Burt B. Houseworth Libraries Endowment; 2014
- Endowment Note:
- Burt B. Houseworth Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 14718355