Oregon : index to topographic and other map coverage / published and distributed by United States Geological Survey, National Mapping Program
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Oregon, index to topographic and other map coverage and Index to topographic and other map coverage, Oregon
- Reston, Va. : The Survey ; Denver, Colo. : Map Distribution, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 maps on 1 sheet : color ; sheet 81 x 130 cm, folded to 22 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.). National Mapping Division
- Primary map series, 1:24 000 scale -- County map series, 1:100 000 scale -- 30 x 60 minute series, 1:100 000 scale -- 1 x 2 degree series, 1:250 000 scale -- Sectional map series, 1:2 000 000 scale -- State map series, 1:500 000 and 1:1 000 000.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.41/6-3:44123-MI-99 X/994 x
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ (W 124°30ʹ--W 116°30ʹ/N 46°15ʹ--N 42°00ʹ).
- Panel title.
"1-SS-35 ... 2-94"--Back panel.
"Supersedes 2-34 ... 1-91"--Back panel.
"This index is designed to inform map users of the various map series, special maps, and map byproducts produced and distributed by the U.S. Geological Survey"--Back panel.
Information contained in these index maps is valid indefinitely.
Refer to the companion Catalog of topographic and other published maps which lists names, dates, and prices of maps currently available, and is updated and reissued periodically.
View MARC record | catkey: 1473623