The Richmond-Petersburg Campaign, 1864-65 / Charles R. Bowery Jr.
- Bowery, Charles R.
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 195 pages, 18 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, map ; 25 cm.
- Battles and leaders of the American Civil War
- To the James River: battles, leaders, and armies in the east, 1864 -- The First Battle of Petersburg: June 15-18, 1864 -- Roads, railroads, and a crater: June-July 1864 -- The fight for the Weldon Railroad: August 1864 -- Autumn offensives: Grant pushes west, September-October 1864 -- Societies at war: winter 1864-1865 -- Endgame: the fall of Richmond and Petersburg.
- 9781440800436 (cloth : alk. paper) and 144080043X (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 165-178) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Lippincott Family Memorial Libraries Endowment in Memory of David and Carolyn Lippincott and James Lippincott; 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 14736448