TEP process flow diagram [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation describes the development of the proposed Process Flow Diagram (PFD) for the Tokamak Exhaust Processing System (TEP) of ITER. A brief review of design efforts leading up to the PFD is followed by a description of the hydrogen-like, air-like, and waterlike processes. Two new design values are described; the mostcommon and most-demanding design values. The proposed PFD is shown to meet specifications under the most-common and mostdemanding design values.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2008., "la-ur-08-07426", " la-ur-08-7426", IO-US Bilateral Meeting ; November 19, 2008 ; Los Alamos., and Kubic, William; Carlson, Bryan; Coons, James; Wilms, R Scott.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14737540