Ti K-alpha radiography of Cu-doped plastic microshell implosions via spherically bent crystal imaging [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 15 pages; size: 0.6 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstract not provided
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/08/2005., "ucrl-jrnl-210564", Published in: Applied Physics Letters, vol. 86, N/A, May 9, 2005, pp. 191501 FT, and King, J A; Stephens, R; Koch, J; Snavely, R; Murphy, C; Key, M H; Hatchett, S; Freeman, R R; Chen, C D; Cowan, T; Zhang, B; Akli, K; Habara, H; Lancaster, K; MacKinnon, A; Zepf, M; Norreys, P; Patel, P; Kodama, R; Borghesi, M; Stoeckl, C; Toyama, Y; Karsch, S; Town, R P; Romagnani, L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14738312