Spectroscopic Characterization and Simulation of Chemical Sputtering Using the DiMES Porous Plug Injector in DIII-D [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 15 pages; size: 1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstract not provided
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/14/2007., "ucrl-jrnl-229165", Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 363-365, N/A, June 15, 2007, pp. 86-90 FT, and Allen, S L; Davis, J W; Watkins, J G; McLean, A G; Bray, B D; West, W P; Elder, J D; Wong, C C; Stangeby, P C; Fenstermacher, M E; Lasnier, C J; Rudakov, D L; Whyte, D G; Brooks, N H; Groth, M; Hollmann, E M; Haasz, A A; Isler, R C; Brezinsek, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14738413