Final Report DE-FG02-00ER54583 [electronic resource] : "Physics of Atmospheric Pressure Glow Discharges" and "Nanoparticle Nucleation and Dynamics in Low-Pressure Plasmas".
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Minnesota, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project was funded over two periods of three years each, with an additional year of no-cost extension. Research in the first funding period focused on the physics of uniform atmospheric pressure glow discharges, the second funding period was devoted to the study of the dynamics of nanometer-sized particles in plasmas.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/54583
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Uwe Kortshagen; Joachim Heberlein; Steven L. Girshick.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/15/2000 - 08/14/2007
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14738480