Closeout Technical Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12.2 MB pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We are conducting a collaborative research program on two tokamaks, HT-7 and EAST (Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak, formerly HT-7U), with the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIPP) located in Hefei, PRC. The work that we planned for this year included conducting transport experiments on HT-7, completing plans for expansion of the HT-7 diagnostic set, and reaching an agreement on how UT-FRC can best participate in experiments on HT-7U. These goals were accomplished as summarized in the next section. Note that the experimental portion of the work is still underway. The experimental campaign for HT-7 began just a few weeks before this report was compiled.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/29/2004., and Dr. Kenneth W. Gentle.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/2003 - 08/31/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14738905