Advanced Compressor Designs for High Energy Petawatt Pulse Generation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 7 ; SIZE: 0.5 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We discuss compressor designs for a proposed multikilojoule, sub-picosecond beamline at the National Ignition Facility. A novel grating configuration reduces the size of the compressor chamber. Optimization of the design leads to a 4.7 x 1.4 x 0.4 m³ minimum compressor volume.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/09/2003., "ucrl-jc-152484", 3rd International Conference on Inertial Fusion Science and Applications, Monterey, CA (US), 09/07/2003--09/12/2003., and Wattellier, B; Barty, C P J; Fittinghoff, D N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14739198