2-D Imaging of Electron Temperature in Tokamak Plasmas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By taking advantage of recent developments in millimeter wave imaging technology, an Electron Cyclotron Emission Imaging (ECEI) instrument, capable of simultaneously measuring 128 channels of localized electron temperature over a 2-D map in the poloidal plane, has been developed for the TEXTOR tokamak. Data from the new instrument, detailing the MHD activity associated with a sawtooth crash, is presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
H. Park; M. Johnson; J. Wang; E. Mazzucato; T. Munsat; Z. Xia; C.W. Domier; A.J.H. Donne; M.J. van de Pol; N.C. Luhmann Jr.; I.G.J. Classen.
Princeton Plasma Physics Lab., Princeton, NJ (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14739433