Mechanisms of Plastic and Fracture Instabilities for Alloy Development of Fusion Materials. Final Project Report for period July 15, 1998 - July 14, 2003 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Los Angeles, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The main objective of this research was to develop new computational tools for the simulation and analysis of plasticity and fracture mechanisms of fusion materials, and to assist in planning and assessment of corresponding radiation experiments.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/14/2003., "doe/er/54500-1", and Ghoniem, N. M.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/15/1998 - 07/14/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14739747