Confinement of ignition and yield on the National Ignition Facility [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The National Ignition Facility Target Areas and Experimental Systems has reached mid-Title I design. Performance requirements for the Target Area are reviewed and design changes since the Conceptual Design Report are discussed. Development activities confirm a 5-m radius chamber and the viability of a boron carbide first wall. A scheme for cryogenic target integration with the NIF Target Area is presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Annual meeting of the American Nuclear Society (ANS), Reno, NV (United States), 16-20 Jun 1996.
Burnham, A.; Anderson, A.; Karpenko, V.; Tobin, M.; Foley, D.; Latkowski, J.; Bernat, T.; Reitz, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14739933