Waste Management Plan for the Drilling Within the Chromium Plume West of 100-D/DR Reactors [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This waste management plan provides guidance for managing drilling spoils generated during the installation of groundwater wells in the 100-D/DR Area, which is part of the 100-HR-3 Operable Unit. The wells are being installed to meet two objectives: (1) better define the nature and extent of a previously identified chromium plume in the area, and (2) act as groundwater extraction wells if the contamination warrants
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/rl--97-53
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bechtel Hanford Inc. (BHI), Richland, WA
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14740887